5 coffee cocktails to perk up your party!
When people think of parties, beer, champagne, whiskey, martini, etc. are the ones that they think of. And when they think of coffee, they conjure up images of a steaming cup of hot coffee or different hot coffee drinks such as Creamy Caramel Mocha or the Turkish Coffee. Never would you think of drinking coffee while partying with your friends, the idea seems preposterous. Well, you are in for a surprise. You can sip on coffee drinks while you are dancing away on your favorite band’s songs. Here coffee drinks do not stand for your traditional morning coffee, these are your coffee’s not-so-innocent clan member who would give you a high since they contain alcohol!
You needn’t be a barista of some sort or an innovative bartender to come up with varied coffee drinks, you can make your own coffee-cum-alcohol drinks with the help of the various coffee drinks recipes that you find online. Just to ease your task of searching, here are some of the popular coffee drinks with a tinge of alcohol that would make you look cooler at a party.
- The Irish Coffee – If whiskey is your poison, then the Irish coffee is what would quench your thirst for liquor and coffee. Some Irish whiskey, Irish cream liqueur, brewed coffee, nutmeg and whipped cream in the right proportion would give you the ecstasy of whiskey and would end your caffeine cravings as well
- The Pumpkin Spice Margarita – Turn your favorite hot coffee into a coffee cocktail by adding the sizzling silver tequila to it. Pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin latte, cream, hot coffee, cinnamon, vanilla extract,sugar and finally the tequila, these are the ingredients that would give you the pumpkin spice margarita when blended together
- Paradise Found – The name itself is indicative of the bliss you experience after you finish this coffee drink. Spiced rum, butterscotch schnapps, some coffee, cream and sugar are the ingredients that go into the making of this delicious coffee cocktail. Also, you can garnish it with whipped cream and coffee beans
- The Espresso Martini – Kahlúa, Absolut® Vodka and espresso coffee are all you need to concoct this coffee drink. Mix these ingredients in the cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake it well. Pour the drink into your martini glass and strut around in style
- The Mexican Coffee – Look suave and stay warm during the chilly winter parties with this Mexican coffee. A cup of hot coffee, Kahlúa, tequila and coffee whipped cream are all you need to brew your Mexican coffee. Treat yourself to the melange of caffeine and alcohol!
Coffee cocktails are the flavor of the party season. If you are keen on making your own recipes, search the internet and you would find innumerable coffee drinks recipes. So, go ahead and start experimenting.
Will my premium get cheaper each year if I stick with the same insurer?
This is unlikely, certainly in the long term - when a customer gets out of the habit of shopping around, insurers typically take advantage and inflate renewal premiums.
How do you find the right health insurance plan?
Get in touch with your specialist, make an estimate of your healthcare needs, and weigh the risk vs. reward to be able to find the right health care plan for yourself.
Which are the common types of general insurance?
Motor insurance, property insurance, commercial vehicle insurance, treatment cover, health insurance, and family floater policy are among the common general insurances available.
What kind of coverages are provided by Say insurance?
1. Auto Collision: Helps pay for damages to your vehicle after an accident, regardless of whos at fault.2. Comprehensive: Protects you from non-accident related incidents like theft, vandalism or hail.3. Liability Car Insurance: Covers injuries and damages you cause to others and their property in an accident.4. New Car Replacement: Ensures you can