A Guide To The Best Premium Dog Food
A dog is the best pet for a family as it considered the most honest companion. It is absolutely essential to take care of your pup and their daily food. Before choosing any dog meal, it is important to look for the ingredients as well as the expiry date.
There are many companies providing quality dog food. Here are some of the best premium dog food options based on the quality checks and nutritional value of their products.
5 best premium dog foods
- Fromm Family Foods
This product is lesser known as compared to others, but excels in both quality and cost. It is a type of dry food for dogs. Fromm’s four-star nutritional family foods consist of 13 different recipes, all are made with fresh meat, vegetables, and fruits, making it one of the best premium dog food available today.
- Very high nutritional value and a very high amount of protein
- Cheaper as compared to other dog foods
- Some dogs may be allergic to some ingredients
- Bags are small
- NutriLife Foods
NutriLife is one of the best premium dog food as this product is very healthy for dogs. It is specially formulated with pork or meat, vegetable, and fruits to provide a complete and balanced diet for your dog. This food is good at all life stages of the dog.
- Delicious taste
- Combination of taste and nutrition
- Provides a healthy life for the dog
- Higher in carbs and lower in moisture
- Pork may be infectious to some dogs
- Merrick Grain Free Food
Merrick Grain Free is one of the best premium dog food brands as it consists of high-quality ingredients. Their first ingredient is always a real protein source food, i.e., chicken, lamb, duck, and buffalo. It contains some healthy additives like a balance of omega-3 and -6 with additional glucosamine and chondroitin. This makes it one of the best choices for premium dog food.
- Tasty, and dogs crave for it
- Consists of 43% protein with 381 kcal/cup
- Provides a healthy life for the dog
- Bags are smaller in size
- Lamb, buffalo, and duck may be infectious to some dogs
- Nature’s Variety Instinct Food
Nature’s variety instinct dog food formula is yet another high-quality brand that is one of the popular choice for pet parents. The company is known for high-quality pet food with omega-3, omega-6, vitamins, and minerals. The ratio of the high amount of protein and ultra-low amount of carbohydrates makes this perfect food choices for animals.
- This food is tasty and healthy for dogs
- It consists of 39% protein and calories of 499 kcal/cup
- It has a high amount of protein and carbohydrates
- It can create constipation problems for the dog
- Some dogs may suffer from allergy and yeast infection
- Taste of Wild dry food
Taste of the wild dry dog food is one of top dog food brands in the market today and always the first choice of all pet owners. The formula used by the taste of wild dry dog food is obtained from ancestor dog diet, i.e., with high protein and low carbohydrate content. This kind of dog food mainly contains high-quality protein source and low-calorie healthy fruits and vegetables.
- Fibre and fat content are 5.6% and 17%, respectively
- Protein content of 32% with 370 kcal/cup
- Contains a high amount of protein
- Some dogs may suffer from diarrhoea and yeast infection due to the food
A perfect diet for dogs would be lots of fresh chicken, salmon, and bison. However, this is actually impossible for pet owners as they need to feed a dog on daily basis and only dog food is an affordable approach for these pet lovers. Before purchasing a dog food, it is absolutely essential that you judge different dog foods on the basis of their ingredients and the customers reviews provided.
Will my premium get cheaper each year if I stick with the same insurer?
This is unlikely, certainly in the long term - when a customer gets out of the habit of shopping around, insurers typically take advantage and inflate renewal premiums.
How do you find the right health insurance plan?
Get in touch with your specialist, make an estimate of your healthcare needs, and weigh the risk vs. reward to be able to find the right health care plan for yourself.
Which are the common types of general insurance?
Motor insurance, property insurance, commercial vehicle insurance, treatment cover, health insurance, and family floater policy are among the common general insurances available.
What kind of coverages are provided by Say insurance?
1. Auto Collision: Helps pay for damages to your vehicle after an accident, regardless of whos at fault.2. Comprehensive: Protects you from non-accident related incidents like theft, vandalism or hail.3. Liability Car Insurance: Covers injuries and damages you cause to others and their property in an accident.4. New Car Replacement: Ensures you can