Five most popular interview brain teasers
Brain teasers aren’t something you look forward to when you are at the other side of the desk and are giving interviews. You find yourself at a tricky spot where you are second-guessing the answer in your mind and you end up blurting out an answer which you think might sound more convincing, but alas! That’s where you go wrong! The most obvious answer is nowhere close to the right answer. This is what a brain teaser would be subjecting you to.
The entire concept is spelt out right here- brain teaser. These are some really tricky questions that are asked solely with the intention of making you rack your brains. It’s basically a metaphor for brain exercises. These tricky questions are designed to keep your brain active and thriving!
You are wrong if you think that brain teasers are merely riddles and only one of a kind. There are different types of brain teasers and the popular ones are listed below.
- The Brain teaser which would want you to know everything about your city! The interviewer can ask you certain aspects about your city that you might never have given a thought before. The questions can be really basic like how many trees are there in L.A. or how many barbers are there in Chicago?
- They may ask you questions that can be answered correctly. The above mentioned brain teaser functions solely on assumptions whereas this one would depend largely on your mathematical ability and reasoning. One of the most commonly used mathematical brain teaser is- how can you add up eight 8s to get the sum total of 1000 Tricky isn’t it?
- Then comes the how many can you fit in type of questions. Here you would be given an exorbitant number of any article and you are supposed to find out how is it going to fit in another article. Here’s an example of how these questions look- how many golf balls can you fit into Boeing 747 Tough one!
- The next-in-line would be the describe this stuff to me brain teaser. Here you would be given something that looks very simple and then you would be asked to explain this to someone. For example, you can be given an iPad and you would be asked to explain the workings of the same object to someone who’s much older than you. Take a cue from how you would explain your cell phone to your grandmother.
- And finally, the most famous of them all- why are the manholes round? Think of the most logical reason for making the manhole round.
So, now that you are familiar with the most popular types of brain teasers, make sure your next interview is more successful than the previous one.
Do Auto Insurance Companies Check Driving History?
An insurance company may check your driving record when you are looking for a new policy, renewing your existing policy or modifying the policy by adding a new driver or additional vehicle. You may also wonder whether your driving record can prevent you from getting insurance. Your driving record check typically will not prevent you from getting co
Do Auto Insurance Companies Share The Provided Personal Information?
When you make an insurance claim or begin the process to switch insurance companies, information about your claims history is placed into a national loss-underwriting database. That information can be accessed by all insurance companies that are considering insuring you. However, insurance companies do not share your personal information directly w
Do only breadwinners need life insurance coverage?
The cost of replacing the services formerly provided by a deceased homemaker can be higher than you think, and insuring against the loss of a homemaker may make more sense than one might think, especially when it comes to cleaning and daycare costs.
Do single people without dependents need life insurance?
Even single persons need at least enough life insurance to cover the costs of personal debts, medical and funeral bills. If you are uninsured, you may leave a legacy of unpaid expenses for your family or executor to deal with. Plus, this can be a good way for low-income singles to leave a legacy to a favorite charity or other cause.